[AT] hydraulics question

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Tue Jan 11 03:18:30 PST 2005

>  When you think about it, the rod couldn't retract unless *some* oil

equal to the volume of the rod went somewhere.

> George Willer

	That makes sense to me, George. Oil has to go somewhere to move
the cylinder. It doesn't compress so it has to go somewhere. I just wish
I could work with someone local who works on hydraulics so I felt more
comfortable taking this stuff apart. Comes from a long time fear of
working with plumbing. I'm one of those who can't touch plumbing to make
repairs without it breaking ahead of me as I go.

Cecil

what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson