[Farmall] Some ads from the 1/8 Lancaster Farming

E. John Puckett ejpuckett at centurytel.net
Mon Jan 10 05:44:59 PST 2005

Couple of funny stories about one of them, but that's for another time and
place.  We didn't have running water until I was 14, and the only thing I would
want with this would be for the pleasure of watching it go up in flames.

P.S. did you know that wasps nesting under the bench can apparently recognize a
stranger sitting there.  I have an aunt that can vouch for that HeeHee!.

--
John
another one of them