[AJD] 70 update

Cotton Family dcotton at coosahs.net
Mon Jan 10 05:20:26 PST 2005

Well after 15 months of sitting still, I finally got the new Firestones
and rims on the tractor and let it move under its own power. What a good
feeling. I let the wife drive it first as without her help stripping the
frame, I would be 3 more months out in work. Amazing what the right
tires make it look like.. The old ones were 15.8's and I put the 13.6's
on.I guess I am down to the sheet metal , drawbar box, 3 point, and all
the little bolt heads that need touching up. I truly see the light at
the end of the tunnel.

Dennis