[AT] Coil test?

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Mon Jan 10 04:16:09 PST 2005

All I keep seeing on this thread is that "it has to be either a fuel
delivery or coil problem". Nobody seems willing to allow for either a
bad condenser or vacuum leak. In my experience, a vacuum leak, created
by a slightly warped carburetor or manifold getting hot, would create
the same problem. I don't see how a bad coil would be overcome by
closing the choke; it never has for me when I have had bad coils.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

Today's public figures can no longer write their own speeches or books,
and there is some evidence that they can't read them either. -Gore Vidal
(1925- )