[AT] Coil test?

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sun Jan 9 22:24:59 PST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: Dean VP <deanvp at att.net>
To: 'Antique tractor email discussion group' <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 09, 2005 8:35 PM
Subject: RE: [AT] Coil test?

> I hope the coil solves the problem so you don't have to mess with the
> carburetor. Too @#$% cold to do that kind of finger work.

Dean
An interesting co-incidence is that I have had the JD AR sitting in the
workshop for a month waiting on me to solve its problem too. It just happens
to be a fuel starvation problem too. It will start and run fine but only if
I hold the choke on. I just picked up a new set of gaskets and inlet valve
for this carb last week so have high hopes of getting this one running the
way it should. At least it is parked in the shop with the oil furnace so I
can work in relative comfort when I finally start the job. The other
tractors are all in "cold storage" in the steel quonset which is pretty well
the same temperature as outside.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/