[AT] Charity auction

Greg Whittaker gwhittak at triton.net
Sun Jan 9 18:03:14 PST 2005

I didn't bid on anything this year.  There wasn't anything that I was really
interested in and this is the first year that I didn't buy anything.  I
ended up with a brass cock knocker a couple years ago and the Blue Handled
Fence this past year which I of course listed and sold this season.  I feel
the money should stay here in the U.S.  I like the idea of the Salvation
Army and would still like to see something go to the Florida Flywheelers to
aid in their reconstruction efforts.

Greg Whittaker
Wolverine Mi.