[AT] Charity auction

Frank gremaux at tein.net
Sun Jan 9 17:07:08 PST 2005

also be careful with demands........if someone demands I donate to a charity
I probably won't

they are not burdensome so I will stay but.........
I have no ulterior motive other than to be on a list with tractor guys for
help first with what I might know and to get help when I need it!!

It has worked for me for one damn long time!

And in case you wonder.....I have spent money on ATIS charity auction in the
past
Frank
gremaux at tein.net
Central Montana