[Steam-engine] coal, etc

travis brown tbkeck at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 9 17:47:14 PST 2005

I was wondering if anyone had a good source they would recommend for coal.  The problem we find is that poor coal clinkers up our firebox quickly and chokes out the fire. With a half scale firebox it is easier to do this.  We were wanting to find a better grade of coal this year and pick up a load as the supply of good coal that grandpa had stockpiled before he passed on is nearly depleted.  Any tips would be appreciated, we are close to Nashville TN.

tb