[AT] Coil test?

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Sun Jan 9 12:16:03 PST 2005

Ralph pull a spark plug wire off while running the engine and test it to  see
how far the spark jumps you should get from 3/8 to 1/2 in. of jump blue
flame colored not yellow.  Try this when you first start it up and then  again
when it starts giving you trouble.  You should be able to see how  good or bad
the spark is. Of course for a few buck you should be able to get an  old engine
analyzer with a scope and then learn how to use it and then you can  pin point
any electrical problem in your ignition system.

Come to think of that maybe I need one, Well, maybe not I have all mine on
mags.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361