Hydraulic components (was Re: [AT] (no subject)

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Sun Jan 9 06:19:21 PST 2005

That might also be true Mike but it's not what I was talking about.  I was
told, so long ago that I don't remember why, to never use galvanized
fittings even for plumbing up a fuel oil tank for your furnace which is
gravity flow or slight negative presure situation.
It has something to do with the zink and the fuel.

I'll try to remember to ask someone.

Charlie