[AT] stiff tractor day/ Ohio update

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Sun Jan 9 05:21:36 PST 2005

	An ice storm is the worst thing that can happen here, Gene,
with all the tall trees overhanging the primary power lines along
the road. Every time we get ice on the trees, we get a wind afterward
and it kills the power.

	Your area appears to be the worst hit by that storm and I
hope it all melts away soon so things can settle down. We will keep
our fingers crossed for you.

	Spring can't be too far away. Beilers yearly auction is only
6 weeks away. Keep the faith.

Cecil