Fw: [Ford-ferguson] Dearborn plow 10-156

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Sat Jan 8 19:03:11 PST 2005

Thanks for the info - right now I'm trying to get the rust frozen nuts
loose that adjust the beam.  It seems they have never been adjusted (or
at least not in a LONG time and are rusted up pretty tight.  I'm not
looking for perfection - just a plow that will track more or less in the
proper line - perfection can come after that so this will give me a
great starting point.  Thanks again.

David