Hydraulic components (was Re: [AT] (no subject)

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sat Jan 8 15:16:36 PST 2005

charlie hill wrote:
> Richard,
>
> Use black iron or stainless steel fittings.  Don't use galvanized unless
> you have to.
I think it is a matter of strength - galvanized pieces aren't made of
high strength materials and should only be used on the low pressure side
of the line. Don't use bronze/brass either for high pressure, but OK for
return line.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

Today's public figures can no longer write their own speeches or books,
and there is some evidence that they can't read them either. -Gore Vidal
(1925- )