[Ford-ferguson] TO-30 rear axle

Dave Edinger woodnut1 at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 7 22:34:46 PST 2005

Hi Dave,
 According to my book the p/n's are as follows:  (I have added the p/n for
the oils seal if u need it.)

181258M1   STUD, 7/16" NF x 2 1/2"
181257M1   Collar, shaft brg.
195555M1  Seal, oil,  inner  2 x 2 7/8" x1/2"

Dave
N/E Tennessee
P.S. The stud and collar p/n's will also fit the TO-20 which is the
tractor I have. The oil seal is only for the TO-30.