[AT] Re: JD A

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Fri Jan 7 22:56:56 PST 2005

Now that you mention it Ron, this AR does have shutters but I am not sure if
the control is working. I'll have to check the manual to see if they mention
thermostats. I just assumed that it would have at least one.  I have'nt
really owned this AR for long. It was my Uncle's main chore tractor for
nearly 40 years.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/