[AJD] Gasket set for early styled JD B

Chris C jdnutinwa at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 6 15:36:54 PST 2005

John, and everyone else,

   The Right Stuff,  Made by Permatex I believe,  is a
really great product.  Takeuchi,  and I think Kubota
and Yanmar,  as well are using it at the factory
instead of gaskets on oil pans and other gasketed
surfaces.   I think the Takeuchi has an Isuzu Motor,
so I gues it's Isuzu that is using it as well.  Anyway
it's good stuff.  Unless you need the gasket as a
shim... like on the govenor or something like that..

        Just my two cents...

            Chris