[AJD] Ok Dean, You can say you told me so....

Duane Larson jdlarson at comcast.net
Wed Jan 5 12:41:01 PST 2005

Chris,
I normally just cut off and use the threaded end of a Champion W18
sparkplug.  The thread size is the same as the original, and the ID is very
close to the original.  But as Dee's pictures show - it is very important to
get the new piece lined up properly with the neck - else when you tighten
the nut it will not be square with the bottom of the bowl.  It looks like
Dee welds them (wirewelder?) - I braze them after beveling both sides of the
joint.
Regards,
Duane