[AJD] Ok Dean, You can say you told me so....

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Wed Jan 5 13:08:37 PST 2005

Chris:

It takes a better welder than I am, that is for sure. I just want to caution
you that the re-attached threaded stem needs to be perfectly vertical after
the welding or when you put the bowl and nut back on, the gasket will leak
between the bottom of the bowl and the nut. Don't ask me how I know that!
:-)

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door