[AJD] Ok Dean, You can say you told me so....

Dee Schuyler web22hsz at verizon.net
Wed Jan 5 12:42:45 PST 2005

Chris
Well Fairly simple ?? I use the bottom half of an old Champion W 18 spark
plug, it  is the same thread.,
The pin is used to hold everything together in line while it is being
welded. I have a friend that is a great welder as you can see by the pic's
Having a lathe and a mill is pretty handy! You do want to have things lined
up true if you do not want leaks down the road, also you have to be very
careful not to get too high on the stem as there are passages that are
important!
Dee