[AJD] Ok Dean, You can say you told me so....

Bus Driver mpmbd at yadtel.net
Wed Jan 5 14:09:24 PST 2005

Thanks, Dee for the link to the pictures. I have a DLTX10 for eventual
rebuild. The bowl nut stem is not broken, but is rusted enough to really
blunt the threads. The original nut had bad threads also. I bought a new nut
and it is wobbly on the stem, but will tighten. One thought is to lightly
sandblast the stem, coat it with epoxy, and then chase it with a die. The
epoxy will fill out the threads. Brazing new threads would be reserved for
breakage, if ever. Comments from the experienced?