[AT] Pulling a sheepsfoot with a Ford 8n

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Thu Feb 10 15:57:21 PST 2005

In a message dated 2/10/2005 12:39:04 P.M.  Pacific Standard Time,
csaunders at bluevalleyk12.org writes:
I appreciate  everyone sharing their knowledge with me.
If you have any favorite stump  pulling techniques, it couldn't hurt to
hear 'em.
Thanks
Chuck  Saunders
Kansas City, MO

My Grampa Kennedy had a big stump in the  middle of his garden and thought
that he would put a half stick of dynamite  under it to loosen it up and remove
it.
The first try was a bust as the cap  did not go off.  He then put the other
half in the same hole an lit the  fuse. I have to say that it one good way to
remove a stump, it landed clear  out of the garden.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow  Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361
503 623-0460