[AT] Ford 3000

Wayne Snelling wsnelling at southplainscollege.edu
Mon Feb 28 19:59:26 PST 2005

I picked up a "salvage" Ford 3000 diesel this pst weekend only because
it was a diesel and mostly complete. I have a 3000 gas and wanted the
diesel plus it had all the hyd/3-pt pieces that I need.
I know it will not start because I determined that this morning so, I am
curious if anyone has rebuilt a 3-cyl Ford diesel lately and what it may
cost. I will go completely through the head and block.
Can I get by for less than $ 1000? or as H. L. may suggest will it be a
money pit? I don't know about the hyd and will not need any tires. But
may need a piece or two of hood parts.

Wayne