[AT] Are Deere H's a "Hot" item right now?

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Mon Feb 28 20:53:00 PST 2005

Al:

JD H's are a reasonably desirable collector tractor. For a few reasons. The
smallest row crop horizontal cylinder ever made by JD. Light to haul and
gives the impression of a bigger tractor. A Fully restored JD H will sell in
the $2500 to $3500 range maybe even more.  And will hold it's own in its
weight class.

One has to look at parts tractors as how much is really there and what
condition it is in. And how much is it going to take to get it to a full
restoration. A $500 H may be a bargain.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door