[Ford-ferguson] Stuck 8N Clutch

johnf at cp-tel.net johnf at cp-tel.net
Fri Feb 25 19:14:22 PST 2005

I've got a ford jubilee and the clutch sticks all the time. If I don't
forget, I put a cinder block on the pedal and that prevents it from
sticking. I split mine apart two times just to unstick it. I then drilled
a 1/2 inch hole in the housing so now I just remove the starter,
press the pedal down and stick a screwdriver in the hole and
between the disc and pressure plate. I was told that a suction
forms in the rivet holes in the disc that causes the sticking.

John F.