[AT] LPG problems

Wayne Snelling wsnelling at southplainscollege.edu
Wed Feb 23 13:00:26 PST 2005

I have not heard from Bear and just curious if anyone else has heard
from him?

H.L. Thanks for the converter info. I suspected that was what it was but
I had never heard it called that. It has always been a regulator around
these parts. In looking at it is is both a converter (liquid to gas) and
regulator (diaphram control release) I took some picture of it but
unless someone has to see it I'll just say this; it is an Ensign model
W. I have checked the vent and the line and inlet to the "converter" is
clear. I took it loose from the carb and there was enough vacuum to hear
it plus hold your finger on the fitting with the engine running. The
engine runs at the same idle with the vacuum line connected or
disconnected. So I think I have missed something that is not correct in
the "converter".
I have another "converter" model W that was from an AC engine (225ci)
but it's connections are not in the same place. I may take the internals
out of it and check/replace some/all of the parts on the 445.
Thanks again for help/info

Wayne