[Farmall] Farmall 300 TA slipping in Low

Mike Schmudlach mschmudlach at charter.net
Sun Feb 20 04:28:32 PST 2005

When you turn off the tractor the engine will turn backwards and pinch the
roller pins in the TA.  If you leave the clutch disengaged (pushed in) this
will not happen.  It is not enough to just put the tractor in Neutral.
We will have an excellent TA display at the Winter Convention with a cut
away model of a TA.  Once you see it , it all makes sense.
Mike