[AT] OT Battery Chargers

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Thu Feb 17 17:09:00 PST 2005

> I recently purchased a 1.5 volt maintenance charger (Sears and

certainly not my favorite store) and found great success with this

model.  It charges and maintains either 6 or 12 volt batteries and

can be a portable unit or a permanantly installed.  I like this

model over all others I found because it is well designed and "IT

WORKS!!"  $29

	Kreig, Harbor Freight sells their 1.5 amp maintenance
charger as low a $7.99.  Some of us have been buying them for a
number of years and have had good luck with them. I think I have
5 of them in the shop. I like the little red light feature on
them as I can see at a glance that they are on.

Cecil

Cecil

what you said.

Cecil E Monson