[Farmall] experimentla Regular

E. John Puckett ejpuckett at centurytel.net
Thu Feb 17 17:57:42 PST 2005

Guy and Mark, thanks for the replies.  I saw a post on Red Power about picking
up the Regular signed Mike, and wondered if it was Schmudlach, but had forgotten
about his broken ankle.  I'd heard of the Frameall before, but didn't know what
it was.

I'd love to go to the convention, even had an offer of a free ride, but had to
turn it down.  Between my prosthetic hip and the arthritis in my lower back I
couldn't handle that long a ride.  Red Power will only be about half as far, and
I'm afraid it will be a strain.

--
  John
another one of them