[Farmall] experimentla Regular

Mark Peters mspeters at tds.net
Thu Feb 17 13:47:51 PST 2005

John, I don`t know if Mike is on this list with his other email address or
not. He`s limited to his laptop for awhile until he heals from his broken
ankle he suffered 3 weeks ago.
    I can answer your questions though. Our former president of the
Wisconsin Chapter #4 IH Collectors , Neal Stone owns the Regular(I believe
it`s a 1924). The Frameall is an experimental A built around 1943. It has a
unique hydraulic system and a lot of other oddball stuff on it. There`s a
picture and explanation of it in one of Guy Fay`s book,s - I can`t remember
which one though.We ran across it at the Edgar,WI show a year and a half ago
and asked the owner (Arden Baeseman) if he was interested in bringing it to
the Winter Covention and he agreed to bring it. I just talked to Arden a
couple nights ago and it`s a sure thing that it will be there.
    John, Are you coming up for the Winter Convention?  It`s going to be a
great event !  Sneaky Original Message -----