[Steam-engine] Repro Castings

Andy glines pioneersop96 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 17 05:33:30 PST 2005

I did manage to get a picture of the assembly up on my
photo sharing site before I ran out of room.  I also
have a pic of the individual castings but I ran out of
storage space.  You can see the shock by looking here:
 http://groups.msn.com/Racerpics/huber.msnw  For size
reference the piece of pipe is 2" X 7" long.  I will
be making the caps on both ends and the eye on the end
of the bolt.  Shoud be pretty easy.

=====
Andy Glines
Evansville, IN