[AJD] timing crash test.............

James West johndeere at gwltd.com
Tue Feb 15 19:13:10 PST 2005

Nick, it happens. Just be more careful in the future. Thank God your fiancé
was not in the way. I scared the crap out of myself once a few years back. I
was coming down our lane on my 51 Ford 8n. My two daughters were standing by
the lane and I stopped. The little one 15 months old wanted a ride on
Daddy's tractor. She walked over and stood right in front of the left rear
tire, my foot on the clutch and in gear running. I picked her up and away we
went. Nothing happened thank, god. But a few days later in the news a 15
year old kid did the same thing with his little sister and his foot slipped
off the clutch, and ran over and killed his little sister. Made me just
about sick thinking about how this same thing could have happened to me.

So stop kicking yourself, get your truck fixed and just be more careful.

J. Dave Mayfield
www.w9wrl.com