[AJD] look at this-JD Water

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Sat Feb 12 22:55:18 PST 2005

Dennis and all
I ran the part # thru Deere, it's a valid part #.
List price is $.99 for Deere Artesian water
Guess I remember something about it being available but had completely forgotten already.
I believe you have to order something a bit over 200 bottles to get any so a lot of dealers
probably won't order it.
I think it's a great deal for the novelty value and will robably order some in. If it's like
the JohnnyPop popcorn very little will ever get sold as we will tend to consume it ourselves
Let's run a tally on Deere food products. So far, this is what has been offered at various
times from Deere
-Johnny Pop microwave popcorn
-JD Caramel corn in limited edition Harvester Works tins, also other special edition popcorn
times through the years
-JD Maple Syrup
-JD Wild Rice
-JD bagged popcorn
-JD Rice Krispie Treats
-JD chocolates in various forms, trust me, they do NOT keep well for collecting!
-JD lollipops
-JD Lifesavers, my favorites were the ones that came in mini rolls with a wrapper printed like
a can of JD oil
-and now JD bottled water

Sounds like an article in there somewhere to me.
Interesting
Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Sat Feb 12 16:23 , 'Cotton Family' <dcotton at coosahs.net> sent: