[AJD] My apologies to the List and Melanie

Frank gremaux at tein.net
Sat Feb 12 13:20:56 PST 2005

Spencer:
your point is well taken .......
however another point is that for some reason there are dealers that will
try to not allow the very thing you are saying........
they would not want anyone else to built it cheaper and just as well
built......in other words they want the corner on the market and have been
getting away with it!

I do agree I want a good product (value) and ......original and refurbished
are that but it can be done in more ways that it takes to skin a cat.......

value and price have everything to do with it.........if I don't get the
value at my price I will find a way to do it better AND cheaper!!

Frank

gremaux at tein.net
Central Montana
http://www.angelfire.com/mt/deeregp/index.html