[AJD] Dust shields-Deere has H773R, is # correct?

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Sat Feb 12 12:08:52 PST 2005

I've always wanted to get the time to make a cross reference of all the A/B/D/G/GP etc
felts by size. Then if and when we hit a problem part, we could maybe use one of the
felts that is available and by extension the retainers that hold them.
Anyone done this yet? I am only about halfway done
Greg

reg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Sat Feb 12 12:42 , 'Frank' <gremaux at tein.net> sent: