[AJD] Dust shields-Deere has H773R, is # correct?

John Paur johnjanpaur at directcon.net
Sat Feb 12 12:55:56 PST 2005

Frank, Greg, I errored a bit on my original post by referring to the models
as the NH (narrow high) versions.  I should have referred to HN, BN & AN.
In the case of the BN & AN it's the late styled versions.  Altho it doesn't
show in the H parts catalog, I've seen H's with the shields.  It does show
in the A & B catalogs.  John