[AJD] Dust shields-Deere has H773R, is # correct?

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Sat Feb 12 09:42:40 PST 2005

John
Here's a classic case that Frank touched on
H773R-available from JD at a price of $40.99! Although I don't see where the H773R is
used? Maybe I missed it, I do see a H763R which is the retainer at the bottom of the
pedestal and it is obsolete. Sharp's might have it too. I show it as approx 3.5"
diameter? Wonder if anything currently available could be made to work.
Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Sat Feb 12  0:33 , 'John Paur' <johnjanpaur at directcon.net> sent: