[AJD] B timing solved

nick_solomon at infostations.com nick_solomon at infostations.com
Sat Feb 12 11:15:24 PST 2005

I think Ive got it just about as close to in time as humanly possible
after 6 tries I got the slot flat, for some reason It didn't want to mesh
the first 5 tries, and it still pops a little bit,but won't start.  I tore
into my magneto and tested everything which in the past had been ok, and
my coil seems to be shorted out. is it still possible to get a bit of a
spark with a bad coil? has anybody every tried to rebuild their own coil?
tips? Im low on funds right now and need to just get it going to move it
so I don't kill myself pushing it( the day it stopped running I had it
parked smack in the middle of my drive blocking my garage where my truck
is parked... which normally Id use to pull it to where it needed to
be)love how luck works huh?

Nick