[AJD] My apologies to the List and Melanie

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Fri Feb 11 21:42:47 PST 2005

John:

You are confusing Original NOS Levers that sold on eBay with the
reproduction versions. Please note the word "originals" at the beginning of
your clipped quote. The price on eBay for reproductions is quite a bit lower
than what the originals sold for. That I thought was progress.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door

www.deerelegacy.com