[AT] Pulling a sheepsfoot with a Ford 8n

R Mull rbobmull at comcast.net
Thu Feb 10 14:47:16 PST 2005

I don't think you do, but you could try it by plowing up a spot of ground
and hook the tractor to the sheep's foot and see if you can pull it through
the plowed ground . Better to try it on level ground and see what happens
than getting it down in a hole first.

Thanks,
Robert Mull
Woodstock, Georgia