[AT] Pulling a sheepsfoot with a Ford 8n

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Thu Feb 10 14:46:39 PST 2005

Years ago I worked in the summer for a construction company.  I spent about
3 days in a parking lot at a new school pulling a wheeled roller (big box
with about  20 wobbly rubber tires under it) with a 9N or something similar
to a 9N.   I can't remember for sure what model it was but it was a small 2
row Ford farm tractor and it was too old to be a 3000 or anything like that.
It pulled that roller just fine but this was in a parking lot that had
already been compacted and I was just proof rolling it, trying to make the
soft spots pump.  Also it was on flat land.

Charlie