[AT] OT-Brake controller

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Thu Feb 10 10:43:56 PST 2005

On 2/10/2005 at 10:28 AM Brad Gunnells wrote:
>I was curious if anyone has used the different time delayed vs
>proportional controllers and which they preferred and why. Also if
>anyone has the Prodigy controller what they think of it.
>
>Thanks!!
>
>Brad

My data point is lopsided, as I've never used anything but time delay.  I
love them and they work perfect though.  Cheap too compared to other
solutions.  Very good sensitivity controls on the two different controllers
I have owned and manual override has been great when needed.

Anyway, they are only about 60 bucks.   Not a terribly expensive gamble.
If you don't it like it you can always go to the inertial and sell the time
delay on Ebay for $30.

Spencer Yost
Owner, ATIS
Plow the Net!