[AT] O/T Cecil's new dog

robinson at svs.net robinson at svs.net
Thu Feb 10 08:48:00 PST 2005

On 10 Feb 2005 at 9:17, Bob Seith wrote:

> Wow. That's sure a cute pup. He will be a great buddy dog.
>
> If I had the means, I'd put up a picture of Barkley the Rescue Beagle,
> whom I got after Buster the Wonder Dog died. Buster was known to a few
> ATIS members and was a regular at local tractor shows. He even made it
> to Portland one year, where he went crazy trying to pee on every tractor
> tire in sight. Barks hasn't taken to tractor shows yet. He prefers
> barking at woodchucks and chasing my neighbor's cat.
>
> Bob Seith
> 1953 Farmall Cub

	Barkley is still a fine and lovable dog in spite of his minor, er, uh, excitement/valve
problem. :-)   He gave Gene Dotson a good workout running around the yard the day we were
at your place. I once had an engineer (factory, not train) friend who's wife had a 1961
Ford Galaxy 500 with a similar problem. He made a container that he hung underneath to
catch the drips. Maybe you could employee the same solution.   :-)
	You know I am still raving to friends about what a truly nice town that is...

--
"farmer", Esquire
At Hewick Midwest

Paternal Robinson's here by way of Norway (Clan Gunn), Scottish Highlands,
Cleasby Yorkshire England, Virginia, Kentucky then Indiana.

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana USA
robinson at svs.net