[AT] O/T Cecil's new dog

Bob Seith seithr at denison.edu
Thu Feb 10 06:17:50 PST 2005

Wow. That's sure a cute pup. He will be a great buddy dog.

If I had the means, I'd put up a picture of Barkley the Rescue Beagle,
whom I got after Buster the Wonder Dog died. Buster was known to a few
ATIS members and was a regular at local tractor shows. He even made it
to Portland one year, where he went crazy trying to pee on every tractor
tire in sight. Barks hasn't taken to tractor shows yet. He prefers
barking at woodchucks and chasing my neighbor's cat.

Bob Seith
1953 Farmall Cub