[AJD] Losing my mind getting the "B" in time

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Wed Feb 9 19:42:21 PST 2005

Go here:

http://www.atis.net/~yostsw/Clip2.jpg

This is a scan out of my AT Bible book.  Your browser may try to optimize
for your screen and it may look fuzzy but it should print out very
readable.   Don't tell my publisher (-;  If the print-out doesn't look
right, save the picture and use something else to print it.

I noticed that my procedures are a bit different than yours so this might
be of some help.  If, during these procedures they say your governor should
be level and it isn't, adjust your governor. If it can't adjust, then
something is seriously amiss.  As Dean said, probably the cam is off or the
governor gear has skipped a tooth.  My driving coupling slot is dead level
when I do this.

This works for me every time.   Breath deep, follow religiously, and you
should be in business in abut 15 minutes.

Spencer Yost
Owner, ATIS
Plow the Net!
http://www.atis.net