[AT] Just another day at the office? (OT)

Rob Wilson rowilson at infinet.com
Tue Feb 8 19:52:42 PST 2005

Talking about Donkeys that reminded me of an email
I got last week with pictures of a mule. Seems as
though they were riding them down a canyon and a
mountain lion attacked the lead mule. He threw the
rider and proceeded to stomp, kick, bite and throw
the lion to it's death. Some of the rest of the
riders had to pull the mule off the lion. A very
flat and dead lion I might add. I guess that's
goes to show you mules are really bad asses :)
Rob