[AT] Just another day at the office? (OT)

CBear81438 at aol.com CBear81438 at aol.com
Tue Feb 8 18:53:50 PST 2005

In a message dated 2/8/2005 3:36:59 PM Central Standard Time,
bridgescharles at bellsouth.net writes:

I know a  couple that use donkeys also.  They say if a donkey ever gets a
good  lick at a varmit and gets it down he won't stop until he has stomped it
to  death.

I got 2 donkeys.  Bought one and she had a little one.    Sometimes I think
they are gaurding the sheep, other times they are the dumbest  animal I ever
had on the place.  I am ready to get rid ofa them and put the  Horses back in
with the sheep.

Cecil in OKla