[AT] Just another day at the office? (OT)

charles bridges bridgescharles at bellsouth.net
Tue Feb 8 12:57:12 PST 2005

Around here people use guard dogs(you know the kind I mean, Great ???).  I
won't even try to spell it.

I know a couple that use donkeys also.  They say if a donkey ever gets a
good lick at a varmit and gets it down he won't stop until he has stomped it
to death.

The kind of varmits we have around here, I don't know about goats.  My
neighbor lost ten goats in one night.  A couple of them were big Billys.
charles