[AT] Snoow load

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Tue Feb 8 09:30:37 PST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: jfgrant <jfgrant at triton.net>
To: Antique tractor email discussion group <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2005 12:54 AM
Subject: Re: [AT] Snoow load

> Ralph, how about next fall spraying the steel roof with some of that "car
> wax" like some of the car washes use?

John , I guess that is worth a try and I just happen to have a bottle of
that spray wax used at car washes. Never tried it out before but this might
be a good time. Oh, just remembered that my quonset is pretty far away from
the water supply to run the pressure washer. Unless I want to roll out a few
hundred feet of garden hose.
Glad you enjoyed the webpage photos. I try to change some of them
occasionally to keep it interesting. Not a lot of photo opportunities here
right now so I put one of the Cockshutt 40 and snowblower from a couple of
years ago up for a while.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/