[AT] Just another day at the office? (OT)

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Tue Feb 8 08:18:33 PST 2005

A good Guard Lama will keep those nasty Coyotes  away.  They are cheap and
you also get the wool from them. My Limousin  Cattle are great at keeping dogs
and coyotes out of the pasture. I have one new  little black calf right now
expect the rest to come in around March or April. My  big bull is so proud of his
little herd he struts around all day when the calves  are young. He's 5' 4"
at the shoulders an weighs over 2500 lb.

Walt  Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361
503 623-0460