[AT] Must be a tractor lover

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Tue Feb 8 07:54:14 PST 2005

Another blonde joke, sorry.

Homer walks into a sports bar around 9:58 PM.  He sits down next to this
blonde at the bar and stares up at the TV.  The 10:00 o'clock news comes on.
 The news crew was covering a story of a man on a ledge of a large building
preparing to jump.  The blonde looks at Homer and says, "Do you think he
will jump?"  Homer says, "YES, I bet he'll jump".   The blonde replied,
Well, I bet he won't."

Homer placed $20 dollars on the bar and said, "You're on!"

Just as the blonde placed her money on the bar, the guy did a swan dive off
of the building, falling to his death.  The blonde was very upset and handed
her $20 dollars to  Homer and said, "All is fair. Here is your money."
Homer replies, "I can't take your money, I saw this earlier on the 5 o'clock
news and knew he  would jump."

"The blonde replies, "I did too, but I didn't think he'd do it again."